F670 LEAK TESTER STANDARD INDUSTRIAL FORMAT
After 46 years, and 275,000 testers installed in more than 5,000 customers worldwide, ATEQ presents its revolutionnary leak tester: F670.
New electronic module, new measurement module, new interface, new accessories… All has been made to improve your quality control.
And yet, inside can be found the latest leak testing technics and technology that will garantee you the fastest and most accurate leak testing cycle on the market.
F670 : APPLICATIONS
Automotive, domestic appliances, medical, aeronautic, defense, fluid and electrical components, food and cosmetic packaging…
F670 : FEATURES
•Differential pressure decay leak measurement
• Large range of leak measurement (∆P) F.S.: 50 Pa, 500 Pa or 5000 Pa
• Mechanical or electronic regulator from vacuum to 20 bar
• 128 programs
• Setting on line (via USB)
• 2 languages (English + other one)
• Manual calibration on front panel with calibrated leak
• Data storage on internal memory or USB key
TEST MODES :
• ΔP (Pa, 1/10 Pa)
• ΔP / t (Pa/s, 1/10 Pa/s)
• Flow units (mm3/s, cm3/s, cm3/min, cm3/h…)
• Blockage test
• and others, depending on your applications
FLEXIBLE COMMUNICATION FORMAT :
• RS232: printer
• Slave USB: supervision
• Master USB: USB key to transfert (parameters, results, statistics…)
• Option Fieldbus: profibus, devicenet, profinet, Ethernet/IP
• Additional Master USB (option) on back panel
(Bar code reader – remote control)
• Memory card for archiving results (1Millions)
MEASUREMENT CHARACTERISTICS :
F670 : SPECIFICATIONS
F670 : OPTIONS
• 9 inputs / 7 local outputs
• Electronic regulator
• Dual pressure
• Automatic calibration check
• 2 pneumatic outputs for control of
• Sealing connectors
• 6 x 24 V programmable outputs for
• External automation…
F670 : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the F670 leak test instrument including features, specifications, etc.
F670 : TECHNOLOGY
By far the most popular technology, differential pressure decay uses a reference volume to test your part. This helps compensate for any ambient pressure or temperature variations as they occur on both parts simultaneously.
Only a leak on the test part will result in a movement of our transducer’s membrane.
The second advantage of this method is that the accuracy does not drop with the test pressure as the transducer is measuring pressure differences between the two circuits, as opposed to the traditional pressure decay technology that measures pressure drops against the atmosphere.
Direct measurement principle
The part under test 3 and the reference part 5 are filled to an identical pressure. A differential sensor 4 measures the pressure variation between the part under test 3 and the reference part 5. In some applications, the reference part can be replaced by a cap.
This mode is used for the measurement of large leaks, when the reject level required is above the full scale of the differential sensor.
The test pressure is applied to the input of the part under test 3. The measurement is performed by the pressure sensor 2.
Other type of tests are available in option