F600 – LEAK TEST INSTRUMENT
FOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONTROL
After 46 years, and 275,000 testers installed in more than 5,000 customers worldwide, ATEQ presents its new entry level leak tester by absolute pressure measurement : F600.
Inside can be found the latest leak testing technics and technology to improve your quality control thanks to its renewed electronic module, measurement module, interface, accessories…
F600 : APPLICATIONS
Automotive, domestic appliances, medical, aeronautic, defense, fluid and electrical components, food and cosmetic packaging…
F600 : FEATURES
• Pressure decay leak measurement
• Mechanical or electronic regulator from vacuum to 20 bar
• 128 programs
• Setting on line (via USB)
• 2 languages (English + other one)
• Manual calibration on front panel with calibrated leak
• Data storage on internal memory or USB key
TEST MODES :
• Flow units (sccm, mm3/s, cm3/s, cm3/min, cm3/h…)
• Blockage test
• and others, depending on your applications
FLEXIBLE COMMUNICATION FORMAT :
• RS232: printer, modbus RTU
• Slave USB: PC supervision (WinAteq 300, sesame)
• Master USB: USB key to transfert (parameters, results, …)
• 6 inputs/ 6 outputs 24 V programmable for external automation
• Electronic regulator
MEASUREMENT CHARACTERISTICS :
F600 : SPECIFICATIONS
F600 : OPTIONS
• 2 pneumatic outputs for control of sealing connectors
• Small volume (F600 LP)
• Small volume/ vacuum (F600 LPV)
F600 : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the F600 leak test instrument including features, specifications, etc.
F600 : TECHNOLOGY
As a stripped down version of the previous technology, standard pressure decay compares the pressure on the part with the atmospheric pressure.
This technology is used when the application does not require a very high accuracy or a very fast cycle time. The method used is based on the measurement of a small variation or drop in pressure with a piezzo sensor.
Leak test and Desensitized Mode
The test pressure is applied to the input of the test part 3.
The measurement is performed by the pressure sensor 2.
2 Pressure sensor
3 Part under test