MF520 – DIFFERENTIAL MICRO FLOW TESTER
ATEQ inovates in the measurement industry with this new instrument: the MF520. It associates speed with accuracy of leakage measurement through differential pressure drop measurement and flow measurement stability.
MF520 : APPLICATIONS
Leak detection and flow control: valve seats, gear boxes, hydraulic components, motors, control of aerosols, injectors…
MF520 : FEATURES
• Measurement range: 2 / 20 / 200 ml/min
• Measurement units: SI, USA (SAE) and custom unit
• Indications of the ambiant temperature and atmospheric pressure
• Measurement element fully integrated into one module
FLEXIBLE COMMUNICATION FORMAT :
• RS232: printer, P.C. and memory modules
• RS232: intelligent RC5 remote control
• RS485: ATEQ network
MECHANICAL PRESSURE REGULATION :
• Vacuum / 5-50 kPa / 20-400 kPa / 500-900 kPa / 500-1600kPa
ELECTRONICAL PRESSURE REGULATION :
• Vacuum / 1-10 kPa / 5-50 kPa / 20-200 kPa / 50-500 kPa / 100-1000 kPa / 100-1600 kPa / 100-2000 kPa
MEASUREMENT RANGES :
MF520 : SPECIFICATIONS
MF520 : OPTIONS
• 7 inputs / 5 outputs
• 2 pneumatic outputs for control of sealing connectors
• 6 x 24 V programmable outputs for external connection
• Electronic regulator
• Dual pressure
• High speed valve
• 2 analogic outputs: current or voltage
MF520 : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the MF520 including features, specifications, etc.
The Mass Flow technology converts a mass of air going through a laminar flow element into a leak value. Should the test part leak, a flow will take place between a reference part and this leak, forcing the air to go through the Mass Flow measuring device that will convert it into a leak value such as cm3.atm/h.
However, unlike traditional Mass Flows, our technology can handle “large leaking” parts on the line without having to reset the unit.
And unlike our competitors again, we do not use heating elements to measure the mass of air, thus reducing the sensitivity to contamination.
We’ve also put our expertise in high pressure testing into the pneumatics of this unit, allowing it to measure with a high level of accuracy at test pressures of up to 20 Bar (300 PSI).
Finally, our Mass-Flow technology comes with the latest temperature compensation feature making sure you get the best results in the industry in the toughest conditions.